10. Our dog ate the computer.
9. The Hero-ewe turned out to be a ram and boy, do we look sheepish.
8. The artists ran out of blue pixels.
7. We received a court order to change the Hero-U name because it was deemed to be too confusingly similar to the Wii-U.
Therefore from this point onward, Hiiro-U will only be available on Nintendo gaming machines.
6. The Kwirks demanded green M&Ms in every room.
5. The entire team got sick after eating spinach dip at the company party.
4. Dr. von Braun blew up the science lab tower… again.
3. The company treasurer absconded with the funds and ran off to Daventry – It’s a magical place.
2. One of the programmers caught a code.
And the Number One reason that Hero-U has been delayed:
Someone forgot to tell the designers that this was supposed to be a small Indie game.
Now at the Hero-U Collectibles Store – Pand Guards!
Pand Guards – The Patent-Pending way to protect your hands from fearsome fire and pesky pandas.
“You can de-pand on Pand Guards”